Contemporary kitchen curtains are yours to decide in design and style. How to start making it amazing? We have the guidelines for you to follow. Contemporary Kitchen curtains control the entry of light and privacy of space, also offer the opportunity to inject personality to make your own.
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Start Making Contemporary Kitchen Curtains
- Look at the sources of decoration, such as books, magazines and websites for inspiration to make window curtains. Mark or ripping any ideas you like.
- Consider the existing decor of your kitchen. The lace contemporary kitchen curtains highlighted traditional, while tea towels give a rustic charm.
- Choose patterned fabrics or one color to combine with your color scheme. The patterns give interest to simple walls, while neutral colors or integers are more easily integrated with a diverse collection of surfaces.
- Find ways to maximize natural light. Choose a pure lace or fabric to allow light to enter through the curtains easily.
- Discover what types of curtain rods need to install to your window. The tension bars allow you to hang curtains of any length, without drilling walls or wood.
- Measure the height of the window opening. Decide how much beyond the windowsill want to hang the curtains. The contemporary kitchen curtains on countertops or sinks should not extend several inches beyond the bottom of the window frame.
- Sketching a design for your curtains. Add about 15 cm to your calculations for each curtain to account for hems and rod pocket.