The kitchen buffets and sideboards sorts dishes in a convenient way behind the glass doors or open shelves.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Place Kitchen Buffets and Sideboards
- Cover shelves of kitchen buffets and sideboards with shelf paper or napkins to match your color scheme or create more contrast to the organization of the dishes.
- Cut wallpaper to fit on the back of the cupboard, the shelves, if you wish. Remove the racks if possible. Measure the height and width of the inside rear of the dresser and cut the paper with these measures.
- Use small dots of adhesive to photographs or museum wax on the rear edges of the paper to hold it in place. This method makes it easy to change the paper when you want a new look.
- Place all the dishes and other items you might want to display on the dresser at a table or desk nearby. Sexiest deserve higher priority in the cupboard to create an attractive organization.
- Create shapes with the organization to increase the visual impact of the dresser for kitchen buffets and sideboards.
- Continue placing the special pieces at an angle to the ends of the shelves by the number of shelves you have. Arrange the least interesting and most small objects between the parts that raise the pyramid.