The kitchen cabinets are often overlooked because they are not really dirty. Then one day you realize there is stained kitchen cabinets and clean cannot be postponed any longer. Finished wood cabinets only require a wood cleaner, but the colors and varnished cabinets require different products and much effort to restore their original luster. Instructions to clean stained kitchen cabinets and varnished
- Remove the knobs on the cabinets, if possible, with a screwdriver.
- Removes a section of steel wool the size of the palm of your hand.
- Open the can of paste wax. Paste wax is almost solid and some will be used to cover a large area.
- Hold the steel wool in your hand and rub on paste wax using all necessary pressure to transfer the wax to the steel wool.
- Rub the paste into the cabinets; go with the grain of the wood. Steel wool removes stained kitchen cabinets and put a protective layer of wax on their doors, keeping them cleaner longer.
- Rub the excess wax with a soft cloth with a cotton swab to reach corners. Let the wax sit for an hour and then polished.